|Availability||Out Of Stock|
- Contoller IC, Control Switches
- Business smart battery
- Circuit protection
- Temperature fuse
- Do not dispose of batteries in a fire as they may explode. Batteries may also explode if damaged.
- Do no dissamble of modify battery, or for any other purpose.
- Do not short-circuit the battery, accidental short-circuiting can occur when metallic object such as a coin, clip, or pen causes direct connection of the positive (+) and negative (-) terminals or the battery short circuiting the terminals may damage the battery of the connecting object.
- Do not expose the battery to liquid or subject to strong mechanical shocks.
- Do not expose to high temperature of 140F/60C
DISPOSING OF THE BATTERY
- Dispose of the batteries according to local regulations.
- Please recycle when possible, do not dispose as household waste.